SEA Specialist Netherlands (Hybrid) | Mid-level | 32-40 hrs
Do you have an outstanding knowledge of SEA, excellent analytical skills and do you know how to address our prospects, customers and Google? Then Maxilia’s looking for you!
As our mid-level SEA specialist, you’ll be busy increasing the number of paid leads for continuous growth. On a daily base you’ll be creating tests with fresh content, new insights and product groups. Google Ads, DSA, Search, Bing, Display and feed marketing hold no secrets for you. Your ultimate goal? To become Europe’s number one in promotional goods with a kick-ass ROAS!
As a new member of our traffic team, you’ll be monitoring and improving our campaigns based on our SEA strategy. Every month you’ll challenge yourself to obtain the best results without losing track of the budget. Also, when it comes to creating a different structure or adjusting the strategy, you have a clear opinion. Based on the opportunities that you see; you’ll present your ideas. Not just for the Dutch market, but also for our neighbouring countries like Germany, France and Italy. Europe is our playfield. And together we’ll achieve great things!
Who is Maxilia?
Maxilia was founded by Cor van Engelenhoven in 2007 to help businesses in the Netherlands grow their brand with personalised promotional goods. Since then, we’ve expanded into three more European countries; Germany, France and Italy. This tremendous growth has also had its effect on our team. On a yearly base, now over 130 young and driven professionals are helping more than 90.000 businesses to achieve their goals. Besides this we’re also well on our way to becoming a B-corp. Why? We want to shake up the industry and change it for the better. Our own contribution? Creating and selling promotional goods with a positive impact on a social and ecological level!
- € 3.500 to € 4.500 salary (based on 40 hours);
- A laptop so you can work anytime and anywhere; at the office, at home or abroad;
- At the startup phase we would like to have a few contact moments after which you’ll be able to work independently and remote. Prefer a regular spot at the office? That’s fine too;
- Unlimited holidays for a better work-life balance;
- Growth opportunities based on your achievements; you’re in charge;
- Fitness during working hours;
- Fun Maxilia trips and Friday afternoon drinks to celebrate the weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Fresh fruit for a healthy vitamin level;
- A Great Place to Work! You can read more about this here;
- Our excellent location near the Rhine. A garden with water view and a large tent to enjoy the fresh summer air during meetings, regular working hours, barbecues and afterwork drinks!
What else do we expect from you?
- Minimum availability of 32 hours per week;
- Professional and intellectual capacities at a higher professional education level (hbo);
- Creativity to come up with new ideas and original angles ;
- Excellent knowledge of Ads, Shopping, Bing en Display (experience with Channable is a plus);
- Multimedia thinking; which resources are you going to use and how can you optimally connect them;
- Proficient level in Dutch and English (oral and written). Additional knowledge of German, French or Italian would be great, but not mandatory.
Can you check most of the boxes, but not all? Don’t let it hold you back in applying for this position. Your can-do mentality and attitude are most important to us. We’re looking forward to hearing from you to discuss the possibilities over a cup of coffee.
Questions about this vacancy?
Contact Anoeska van den Brink, HR manager