Product Owner | Commerce | Fulltime
Commercial minded and agile driven? Will you help build a new team with your knowledge and experience? Then Maxilia’s looking for you!
As our Commercial Product Owner, you’ll be in the lead to maximize the commercial value for a specific customer group by continuously optimizing the customer journey. To make this happen you will lead an international multidisciplinary team of marketing, category, design, sales and customer success professionals. Your ultimate goal? To help Maxilia become Europe’s number one in promotional goods
As a new member of our Commerce team, you’ll be responsible for creating a strategy based on the needs and wants of our customer groups. You’ll develop matching team targets that must be in-line with the KPI framework provided by the management team so you can easily keep track of the results and adjust when necessary. It goes without saying that you’ll challenge yourself and your team to obtain the best results on a daily base!
Who is Maxilia?
Maxilia was founded by Cor van Engelenhoven in 2007 to help businesses in the Netherlands grow their brand with personalised promotional goods. Since then, we’ve expanded into three more European countries; Germany, France and Italy. This tremendous growth has also had its effect on our team. On a yearly base, now over 130 young and driven professionals are helping more than 90.000 businesses to achieve their goals. Besides this we’re also well on our way to becoming a B-corp. Why? We want to shake up the industry and change it for the better. Our own contribution? Creating and selling promotional goods with a positive impact on a social and ecological level!
- Minimum availability of 32 hours per week;
- Professional and intellectual capacities at a higher professional education level (hbo);
- Commercially well-grounded: you’re not afraid to step up, speak up and experiment;
- Excellent team player with motivational coaching skills and organisational sensitivity;
- Decisiveness to make quick and effective decisions;
- Results-oriented with a focus on progress instead of perfection;
- Experience as a product owner with a strong customer focus;
- Proficient level in English (oral and written). Additional knowledge of Dutch, German, French or Italian would be great, but not mandatory.
- €4.300 to €5.100 salary (based on 40 hours);
- A laptop so you can work anytime and anywhere; at the office, at home or abroad;
- Unlimited holidays for a better work-life balance;
- Growth opportunities based on your achievements; you’re in charge;
- Fitness during working hours;
- Travel allowance;
- Fresh fruit for a healthy vitamin level;
- A Great Place to Work! You can read more about this here;
- Fun Maxilia trips and Friday afternoon drinks to celebrate the weekend;
- Our excellent location near the Rhine. A garden with water view and a large tent to enjoy the fresh summer air during meetings, regular working hours, barbecues and afterwork drinks!
Questions about this vacancy?
Contact Anoeska van den Brink, HR manager