Online marketer Italy | Rhenen
We are searching for an allround marketer who is able to conquer the online market together with our italian professionals. Do you speak and write fluent italian and do you have the knowledge of online marketing? Then we are looking for you!
As the owner of the website you have to work daily with SEO and website optimization of our stores. You are also responsible for the lead flow of the Italian website. You are a part of the marketing team which consists of the site owners of all our countries (NL, DE, FR, ES and IT) and various marketing professionals. And you ensure a rapid growth of the Italian market together with the Italian sales team.
We are looking for an entrepreneur, someone with a passion for development and who is able to work independently. Someone who is result driven and has the required decisiveness.
You get all the freedom to create something beautiful by yourself, here at Maxilia.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for the Italian marketing figures, traffic, conversion rate and leads;
- You determine (together with your colleagues) the commercial strategy on short and long term for our webshops;
- You are able to define the opportunities and threats. You determine (together with your colleagues) the commercial strategy on short and long term for our webshops;
You as a colleague?
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or a relevant education;
- You have the experience and knowledge of SEO;
- You have entrepreneurial qualities, a fighter mentality and you always make the best of it whatever the task is;
- Besides being able to speak and write Italian, you are also able to read and write English very well. Another language is always a bonus;
- You are flexible and you are able to switch quickly between different projects and you enjoy to work with new tools;
- You have commercial glasses, you are able to see what the market needs and you know what needs to be done.
What do we offer you
- A nice salary that makes you happy and unique terms of employment that suits to Maxilia and you;
- We offer a workplace that is certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ workplace;
- A dynamic working environment: developing, learning and looking forward;
- Being able to crossfit with your colleagues three times a week;
- A possibility to work from home & flexible working hours;
- A nice expense reimbursement;
- Activities with Maxilia, from skiing in the mountains to sailing in Friesland.
Join our big family
Maxilia is a specialized wholesaler of promotional items. We are internet-oriented with webshops in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Maxilia helps companies to advertise, where service and satisfaction are central. In our organizational culture, everyone has his or her own freedom and responsibility: a balance that Maxilia believes in. Within the team you determine the balance between work and leisure. We have no rules for this, but we do have a personal responsibility.
More reasond to smile also applies to our own employees. Our core values (“Responsibility”, “Friendship”, “Development” and “Passion”) are central to ensuring that we achieve the best results together. Our enormous annual growth of 50% + is the result of all our ideas and improvement processes that we discuss and implement with each other. Each team member has a goal that makes the most of his or her strength. Entrepreneurship is valued and encouraged. During your career you get to know yourself better and together we try to get the best out of you. Where do you want to grow?
In addition to a good salary and career opportunities, there is also time for relaxation. Don’t be surprised if you are challenged to a game of darts, table tennis or PlayStation. Soon they will also ask you to visit our (free) sports facility. Friday afternoon there is time for a beer or wine, we regularly organize a (team) outing, but then you have not yet experienced our ultimate “Maxi trips”!
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply now. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Anoeska on 0318-74 36 38 or email firstname.lastname@example.org