Internship online marketing | Area Utrecht
Are you a student that’s eager to learn and wants to kick start your career in marketing? Then look no further!
Maxilia is a young international company that specializes in promotional gifts. We are currently looking for someone that can support the marketing team in our various activities! You’ll play an important role in the acquisition and retention of customers. You’ll learn how to setup, analyze, and optimize our e-mail, SEO, and SEA digital campaigns.
Join our big family
Maxilia is a specialized wholesaler of promotional items. We are internet-oriented with webshops in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Maxilia helps companies to advertise, where service and satisfaction are central. In our organizational culture, everyone has his or her own freedom and responsibility: a balance that Maxilia believes in. Within the team you determine the balance between work and leisure. We have no rules for this, but we do have a personal responsibility.
More reason to smile also applies to our own employees. Our core values (“Responsibility”, “Friendship”, “Development” and “Passion”) are central to ensure that we achieve the best results together. Our enormous annual growth is the result of all our ideas and improvement processes that we discuss and implement with each other. Each team member has a goal that makes the most of his or her strength. Entrepreneurship is valued and encouraged. During your career you get to know yourself better and together we try to get the best out of you. Where do you want to grow?
In addition to a good salary and career opportunities, there is also time for relaxation. Don’t be surprised if you are challenged to a game of darts, table tennis or PlayStation. Soon they will also ask you to visit our (free) sports facility. Friday afternoon there is time for a beer or wine, we regularly organize a (team) outing, but then you have not yet experienced our ultimate “Maxi trips”!
Who you are
- HBO work- and thinking level
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Interested in the field of e-commerce for B2B sector
- An independent and proactive attitude where you think in solutions
- Multitasker, detail-oriented, and a fast learner
What’s in it for you?
- An internship of 40 hours per week
- An internship fee of €350,- per month
- Supervision by experienced marketeers
- Time to work on your internship research
- An occasional game of ping-pong and cool stories during the monthly drinks!
- Sports during lunchbreak with the marketing team
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home
- Own work laptop
Vragen over deze vacature?
Neem contact op met Anoeska van den Brink, HR manager