Customer service agent France | The Netherlands | Rhenen
We are looking for an online sales person for our French clients. An enterprising sales person ready for a nice challenge. You will be responsible for productwebshops with a rapidly growing customer flow.
You as a Colleague:
- Finished Higher General Secondary Education;
- You know how to put customers first;
- You have interest in/affinity with internet/ eCommerce;
- You are optimistic, inventive, commercial, pragmatic and have a lot of ideas;
- You have a hands-on mentality and prefer working with targets;
- Besides being able to speak French, you are also able to read and write English very well. Another language, like Spanish or Italian, is always a bonus
Your role as a customer service agent:
- You are responsible for our customers who reach us mainly via online channels;
- You are able to make quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer;
- You are able to communicate with customers directly by phone and by email;
- You determine together with your colleagues the commercial policy on both short and long terms for your shops;
- You are resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers;
- You are able to identify opportunities and threats based on your daily customer input.
We offer you:
- A nice salary, depending on your education and experience;
- Fixed-term contract, with the intention of permanent;
- An employer working on a Great Place to Work;
- A dynamic working environment: growing and learning ;
- Exercise during work and at the expense of the boss;
- Ability to work from home & flexible working hours;
- Good travel allowance;
- (if the weather is good) Maxilia trips that you will never forget.
Join our big family
Maxilia is a specialized wholesaler of promotional items. We are internet-oriented with webshops in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Maxilia helps companies to advertise, where service and satisfaction are central. In our organizational culture, everyone has his or her own freedom and responsibility: a balance that Maxilia believes in. Within the team you determine the balance between work and leisure. We have no rules for this, but we do have a personal responsibility.
More reason to smile also applies to our own employees. Our core values (“Responsibility”, “Friendship”, “Development” and “Passion”) are central to ensure that we achieve the best results together. Our enormous annual growth of 50% + is the result of all our ideas and improvement processes that we discuss and implement with each other. Each team member has a goal that makes the most of his or her strength. Entrepreneurship is valued and encouraged. During your career you get to know yourself better and together we try to get the best out of you. Where do you want to grow?
In addition to a good salary and career opportunities, there is also time for relaxation. Don’t be surprised if you are challenged to a game of darts, table tennis or PlayStation. Soon they will also ask you to visit our (free) sports facility. Friday afternoon there is time for a beer or wine, we regularly organize a (team) outing, but then you have not yet experienced our ultimate “Maxi trips”!
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply now. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Anoeska on 0318-74 36 38 or email email@example.com