Account Manager Italy | (Rhenen)
Maxilia is a specialized wholesaler of promotional items. We are internet-oriented with web-shops born in the Netherlands, which rapidly expanded in Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Maxilia helps companies to advertise and promote their brands. In our organizational culture, everyone has his or her own freedom and responsibility: a balance that Maxilia believes in. Within the team you determine the balance between work and leisure. We have no rules for this, but we do have a personal responsibility.
In January 2020 we started the commercial operations of Maxilia Italy and we are now looking for a colleague to expand our team and continue to grow and conquer new customers and an entrepreneurial sales person ready for a challenge. Do you speak and write fluent Italian and do you have the knowledge of online Sales? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As Account manager you will contribute to grow the company turnover and build commercial projects to reach our ambitious targets. In addition, together with your team, you will be responsible for answering customers questions about our services and products (customer service) and make sure that customer satisfaction stays high. In short:
- You will be in contact with our customers who reach us mainly via online channels;
- You contribute to the company’s turnover by deal actively and quick with incoming quotes;
- You determine together with your colleagues the commercial policy on both short and long terms for our shops;
- You are able to identify market opportunities and threats;
- You help the team by handling paperwork necessary to close business deals;
- You help the team to improve information in the website.
- 2+ year work experience preferably in sales/business development;
- Bachelor and/or Master in Business studies or equivalent Higher; General Secondary Education;
- Ability to prioritize leads and projects according to internal targets and market dynamics;
- Ability to multitasking and focus simultaneously on commercial targets and process improvements;
- In addition to Italian and English you speak also Spanish or French.
You as a Colleague
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work effectively and take initiative in a flat organization;
- Finished Higher General Secondary Education;
- You speak Italian and English fluently;
- You know how to put customers first;
- You have interest in/affinity with internet/ eCommerce;
- You are inventive, commercial, pragmatic and have a lot of ideas;
- You are a doer and prefer working with targets;
What is in for you?
In addition to a good salary and career opportunities, there is also time for relaxation. Don’t be surprised if you are challenged to a game of darts, table tennis or PlayStation. Soon they will also ask you to visit our (free) sports facility. Friday afternoon there is time for a beer or wine, we regularly organize a (team) outing, but then you have not yet experienced our ultimate “Maxi trips”!
Since this year we can call ourselves ‘Great Place To Work’ . What makes us so special? Read more about our working method or discover who you will be working with in the future?
Join our big family
More reasons to smile also applies to our own employees. Our core values (“Responsibility”, “Friendship”, “Development” and “Passion”) are central to ensuring that we achieve the best results together. Each team member has a goal that makes the most of his or her strength. Entrepreneurship is valued and encouraged. During your career you get to know yourself better and together we try to get the best out of you. Where do you want to grow?
Then apply now. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Anoeska on 0318-74 36 38 or email firstname.lastname@example.org