Maxilia is a leading specialist wholesaler in the field of promotional products.
Maxilia’s business is web-oriented with webshops in The Netherlands, Germany and France. Maxilia is planning on entering the Spanish market in January 2020. Because of this we are looking for real warriors, who can handle the pressure and chaos that comes with working for a start-up. You will start in September 2019 as the first Spanish online marketeer in our office in Rhenen, The Netherlands.
You’re going to be responsible for the marketing figures during the start-up year. In the first months you’ll be focusing on doing keyword research, building Adwords campaigns and other preparations to get the webshop ready for launch in January 2020.
You will work closely with the sales teams to ensure fast growth in this new market.
You as a colleague
– You’re a real entrepreneur
– You like the chaos that comes with a start-up
– You know how to put customers first
– You have at least 2 years of experience in e-commerce
– You’re experienced in doing keyword research and building Adwords campaigns
– You’re inventive, commercial, pragmatic and have lots of ideas
– You’re a doer and like working with targets
– You have a BA degree (University of Applied Sciences)
– You’re a native speaker in Spanish and conversational in English or Dutch
Your role as online marketeer
– You’re responsible for the Spanish marketing budget
– You’re responsible for the Spanish marketing figures, traffic, conversion rate and leads
– You determine (together with your colleagues) the commercial strategy for your webshops for both the short and long term
– You’re able to identify opportunities and threats.