Do you have (basic) knowledge of online marketing and wish to further develop your knowledge? Are you fluent in French and would you like to apply this in a function in which you help to conquer the online market in France? We are looking for a French speaking marketer who sees him/herself in this function, and helps us make our French startup a success. We will help you develop your skills in online marketing. In this function your everyday tasks will be SEA, SEO and website optimization, and you will be responsible for the lead generation of the French websites. Are you curious after reading this vacancy?
Call or mail Stef: 0318-743633 or email@example.com
You as a colleague
· Finished higher general secondary education
· Like the chaos that comes with a startup
· Have at least one year experience with SEO/SEA/Content marketing
· Have affinity with internet/ecommerce
· You like a practical approach and you prefer to work with targets
· You are analytically strong
· You are fluent in French; both writing and speaking
· You help develop the team in customer-oriented improvements
· You are positive. You see our growth as a challenge.
Your role as a marketer:
· You are responsible for the leads and marketing budget of your shops.
· You actively contribute to the growth of these shops
· You help to determine the commercial strategy on short- and long terms for your sites.
· You manage the AdWords campaigns of your sites and you improve the organic positions.
· A challenging job at one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry
· International knowledge with our European startups
· A competitive salary
· Reimbursement of travel expenses
· Huge growth opportunities and trainings
In our organizational culture, everyone has his/her own responsibility.Our team is democratic and everyone has a casting vote in the strategy. Our fast growth of over 50% annually is realized by our ideas and improvements that we do together. Even performance evaluations and salaries are discussed with your team. Each team member has a target which fully utilizes his or her strength. What do you want to be better at? Apply and share your experience or knowledge. Join our big family!
Maxilia is a leading specialist wholesaler in the field of promotional items. We are web oriented with over 100 webshops for promotional items. Maxilia delivers a high-quality program that includes more than 20,000 articles and 35,000 customers. For example we sell ‘Nijntje’ mugs to Bruna stores, promotional products for Bjorn Borg, Google, ABN AMRO and other large companies. Maxilia distinguishes itself by acting quickly and efficiently with a growth of 70% per year. Questions? Call/mail Stef, or apply immediately by sending your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org